Satellite Weigh-ins or Faxed Weigh-Ins

ytownmom

Why does it seem that the time frame for acceptable weigh-ins keeps getting further away from the date of the actual tournament?  Several of the tournaments for on the schedule you must have the weigh-ins sent by Wednesday night for a Sunday tournament.  I know that time is precious right now with HS Sectionals on Saturday, but 4 or 5 days before the event?  What is an acceptable time frame?  How often are satellite weights being challenged at the tournament?  I am only asking because parents in our club are concerned.

Ask them to help pair a tourney and see if they understand. LOL  I really don't have an answer but I do know that  even the best laid plans don't always work someone always forgets something or does something wrong,  if you have a few days  you can try and get them fixed. I myself have never seen a challenge but  I haven't been around very long. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.