Public Service Notice

BlueBolt

Due to the ice storm here in the Evansville Area, NutsDad may be without power.

If you happen upon a man wearing an Evansville Harrison wrestling singlet roaming the streets seeking a house with power, the internet, and a computer, PLEASE allow him in to warm himself and log on.

;D

There is one good thing about not having power for awhile is that he won't have to pay Vectren as much.  ;D (Yesterday's utility bill I received was unbelievable) :o

Here is something NOT to do with your Vectren Bill...

Yes I actually did this, and YES they actually called me about it...

I wrote "For Sexual Services" on the memo line of my payment check.  They failed to see the humor in that for some reason. 

There is one good thing about not having power for awhile is that he won't have to pay Vectren as much.  ;D (Yesterday's utility bill I received was unbelievable) :o

I wrote "For Sexual Services" on the memo line of my payment check.   They failed to see the humor in that for some reason. 

ive always wondered if people actually read that line

I wrote "For Sexual Services" on the memo line of my payment check.   They failed to see the humor in that for some reason. 

ive always wondered if people actually read that line

Trust me...there is SOMEONE at Vectren that sure does! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.