ASK THE RANKINGS GUY..

RankingsGuy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

the world may never know

thats funny thats the same answer i got when I asked how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Which weight has been your toughest to rank?

ff

189, 215, and heavyweight have been a challenge because of the lack of state experience at these weight classes.  I have also found 135 to be difficult because outside of the top 5 guys, the rest of the results have been quite inconsistent.

Sorry. I had to interfere for the greater good.

haha no problem, my answer would have been the same

Stop I know you and I know you rock the sweater vest in every color

c'mon guy that's what private messages are for.  no need to call a fella' out

I think Hodges started the season ranked behind Graber at 189.  Then he went to 215 and was ranked 2nd behind Baker.  Then he lost to Cleveland and moved to 3rd at 215.  Now he has apparently moved to 189 where he is now ranked 2nd ahead of Graber who is to my knowledge still undefeated.  So how did that happen?

Graber's less than impressive win (5-2) over unranked Brett Worden didn't place very high at the Al Smith, coupled with Hodges' close match at 215 with Cleveland at the Traicoff was enough to move Hodges past Graber at 189

Thanks for the explanation.  Makes sense.  I wasn't aware of the match with Worden.  I guess that's why I am not the rankings guy.  I shot you a cool point.  By the way,  the rankings have been better than ever this year, so thanks for taking the time to do them.

What was going through your mind when you volunteered  for this HUGE task of having up to date rankings, with justifications for your rankings???????????????????????????????????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.