160- Hands Down Myers

171- Kourtney Berry Merr/ DH King Por

189- Hands down Shrewsbury

215- Vlade Nacovski LC / DH Coleman Por

285- James Travis Merr / DH  ???

However it turns out, it's gonna be a great day of Region Wrastlin'!   ;D

SEAN UR A BEAST!  NO ONE CAN BEAT U!

1. i never said others weren't working hard i'm sure everyone is

2. i was never calling him out i just like going with people who evereyone doesnt think will win it

i know hawkins is really talented on doubt about it and i repect him very much and hes is ranked one for a reason but seeing a change in names aways mixes things upa bit and i like seeing what people have to sa...and i use my real name me because i don't mind if people know whats on my mind and what i have to say

Kids just rooting for  his buddy, nothing wrong with that....And i respect him using his name and not taking shots at other kids hiding behind a message board screen name....That a big ol wahoo from me anthony  ;D  haha

anyone more deserving??? how am i so deserving of these boos??? because i went wtih an underdog instead of going with the person everyone else expects and picks to win it

i'm from cp and will definately be rooting for hawkins, but i do like it when people don't just go with the favorites.  not to mention, a couple of people picked against you, and you didn't throw a fit.  so i gave you a wahoo.

look at it this way:  if anthony wins, he's supposed to, no big deal.  but if he loses, you look like a genius and you can tell everybody "i told you so!"

Any word if this tournament is canceled or not? I know that the NCC has been called off for Saturday so hopefully this tournament will still go on as planned and we can have at least one tournament this weekend in the region  ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.