Duneland Athletic Conference

wrestlinggirl

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know who the 130 pounder from portage was, never seen him before? he looked like he should be wrestling 119 or 125 tops. i was watching him wrestle Frankie and he took him down and straight to his back luckily for us it was out of bounds.

Niko Martinez. Portage Scrapped at the DAC. The Coaches have them going in the right direction.

Sean,

Sounds like Tsirtsis is gaining some steam heading into the Sectionals.  I think your coach did a fantastic job getting Acuna  seeded #1 under the criteria that was used though  I think it was pretty obvious to all who have wrestling knowledge who should have been the #1 seed there.  I realize Tsirtsis put it on Napules yesterday, but I do think Napules would handle Acuna should they ever wrestle.  Of course we will just have to wait and see, which by the way could end up being a ticket round match for either wrestler depending on the draw.

Sean,

Sounds like Tsirtsis is gaining some steam heading into the Sectionals.  I think your coach did a fantastic job getting Acuna  seeded #1 under the criteria that was used though  I think it was pretty obvious to all who have wrestling knowledge who should have been the #1 seed there.  I realize Tsirtsis put it on Napules yesterday, but I do think Napules would handle Acuna should they ever wrestle.  Of course we will just have to wait and see, which by the way could end up being a ticket round match for either wrestler depending on the draw.

I would like to see Acuna vs Napules they have probally wrestled before, somewhere. I hope it isn't a ticket round match I like to see a good amount of region guys wrestling in Indy

Oh yeah, Anthony and Junior (Acuna) have wrestled each other a lot growing up.  I was talking to Junior (Acuna) about the little series between the two and he is still up one match on Anthony...hahaha.  I hope it isn't a ticket round match when they wrestle, I would love to see them both down at Conseco.

Sean,

'

Ohh boy! What the future has to hold!!!!!!!  ;D

Does anyone know who the 130 pounder from portage was, never seen him before? he looked like he should be wrestling 119 or 125 tops. i was watching him wrestle Frankie and he took him down and straight to his back luckily for us it was out of bounds.

Niko Martinez. Portage Scrapped at the DAC. The Coaches have them going in the right direction.

Our coaches are doing a great job of getting that indian toughness back!  My teammates are starting to scrap with the best!

Our coaches are doing a great job of getting that indian toughness back!   My teammates are starting to scrap with the best!

GOOD! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SEAN...

The 3 pounder from lake central is tough anyone beside me see stevens beating hom down the road?

well theyve wrestled twice and from what i heard the matches were similar so i dont think so, i wouldnt be suprised though

Ayersman and Stevens wrestled at Lake Central's dual last night, and they went without scoring up into O/T.  Stevens got called for locking hands, giving Ayersman his point, then he got an escape shortly after.  And Stevens looked piiiiiissed, again. Haha.

Stevens has been gtting closer. I wouldn't be surprised if he beats him.

Agreed....Can't wait for this possible match-up at the Calumet regional with Medina thrown in the mix there as well. This will be one of the best weight classes there.

Stevens has been gtting closer. I wouldn't be surprised if he beats him.

Agreed....Can't wait for this possible match-up at the Calumet regional with Medina thrown in the mix there as well. This will be one of the best weight classes there.

I hate to, but I agree as well.  Stevens probably knows how he wrestles like the back of his hand by now, and that match was too close for comfort.

Regionals will definitely be crazy, you can't even start predictions with those three.

I agree, that last match between Ayersman and Stevens could have easily gone the other way. There was a very close non-call at the end of the first period where it looked liked Stevens could have been awarded a takedown. If that happens the outcome could have gone the other way. Look forward to the possible regional rematch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.