Angel Escobedo

I think he must still be nursing a bad shoulder. He did wrestle in the meet they had at Rich East a couple weeks ago , but he wasn't tested at all. Probably not a good idea to have to go against the competition at the Midlands if you aren't 100 % . Hopefully he'll be ready for the Big Ten part of their schedule.

I believe that Angel is 9-0 this year. I've heard that he never had surgery on his injured shoulder after last season and it is still greatly affecting him. Does anyone in the know....know if he is actually done for the year or if he actually is gonna  wrestle anymore this year?

Aj that is awesome news. I love watching him compete.  I guess the most important thing is that Angel is completely healed up. Also Indianas first match is against Iowa st.  Didn't angel beat cyler sanderson when the were in high school?  I'm pretty sure I remember that correctly but I could be wrong.

Aj that is awesome news. I love watching him compete.  I guess the most important thing is that Angel is completely healed up. Also Indianas first match is against Iowa st.  Didn't angel beat cyler sanderson when the were in high school?  I'm pretty sure I remember that correctly but I could be wrong.

I don't think he will ever "heal" that shoulder w/o surgery. Once something like that pops, it's just going to get worse. Wonder why he couldn't get the red shirt, if he did ask for one?