Jeff Sectional

center7024

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead. Can we please stay on topic. You are really representing our team name and I don't appreciate the talk. Sectionals is an exciting, Let the rumors fly around. When Saturday comes, there is no surprises. Just kids who work hard and want to make it to Conseco. Everybody has their story and their reasons for their decisions. Let's just WRESTLE!

gracias

NOW FOR MY UPDATED PREDICTIONS BASED ON THE BRACKETS

1st place match : Matthew Lahue Corydon vs Alonzo Shepherd jeff

i pick lahue to push shepherd the whole way he wins a dec 8-4

3rd place match: Steven Guy New Albany vs Logan Kelly

They have had some tight ones this year Guy 6-5

1st place match: Kevin Mooney Providence vs Curtis Smith Jeffersonville

i think that jaw is bothering mooney too much smith 8-1

3rd place match: Brandon Snyder New Albany vs Justin Wolf Charlestown

i say snyder wins in a 7 ot  :o nail biter 4-3

1st place match: Jeff Stotridge Charlestown vs Devon Miller Jeffersonville

i dont see stotridge having any problems with anyone after weigh ins :P he wins by fall

3rd place match: Jacob Freeman Eastern vs Nolan Van Hook Floyd Central

Freemans strength wins him a major 10-2

1st place match: Eddie Duran Charlestown vs Tim Martin New Albany

I think martin shows up late in the season and bumping up gives him energy to knock off undefeated duran 7-5

3rd place match: Ryan Hutchinson Corydon vs Renaldo Weekly Jeff

Hutchinsons state experience outshines weekly 8-3

1st place match:Omar Salguero Providence vs Aaron Witt Floyd Central

i think omars flashy style and speed take out witt 8-5

3rd place match:Nestor Rodriguez New Albany vs Tomas Snider Salem

One of the few placers for salems shows up when needed most 10-6

1st place match:Cody Kessinger New Albany vs Aaron May Charlestown

Falardo cant run any more and Kessinger gets revenge on may 7-6

3rd place Match: Garret Blackmon Floyd Central vs Caleb Visser Jeffersonville

Blackmon beats up on visser 12-1

1st place match: Darien Tatgenhorst Jeffersonville vs Ben Hughes Providence

The youngster true talent comes just at the right time tatgenhorst wins 8-3

3rd place match: Tyler Newcomb Charlestown vs Darrin Ratliff Salem

Another Timely win for the senior and salem Ratliff 7-5

1st place match: Larry Rickman New Albany vs Taylor Newcomb Charlestown

Newcomb wins against the inexperienced but scrappy rickman 8-6

3rd place match :Ben Moberly Floyd Central vs Cody Hendricks Jeffersonville

Hendricks Rebounds after quarterfinals loss 5-2

1st place match: Josh Sampson New Washington vs Alex Bailey Jeffersonville

Rematch of the Warrior classic going to sampson again 9-6

3rd place match: Ian Emerson Floyd Central vs Matt O'connel New Albany

Knobs boy wins by fall

1st place Match: Jacob Golembeski Providence vs Mark Daughtery Charlestown

Daughtery Revenges Close Decision from earlier in the year 5-4

3rd place Match: Darnell Graham Jeffersonville vs Zach Faith New Albany

Graham JACKS up the underhooks for the pin

1st place match:Caleb Browner Jeffersonville vs John McAndrew Floyd Central

Browner Top game proves too much again 2-1

3rd place match: Steve Martin Charlestown vs Zach Mann  New Albany

Experience takes d0wn the frosh 10-0

1st place Match: Ethan Cook Providence vs Pat Mckinney Floyd Central

Cook finishes his cake walk with a pin

3rd place match: Cheyenne Conn New Albany vs Nelson Bowen Jeffersonville

Newly entered into the varsity spot at 189 Bowen Loses but has a good day Conn 8-6

1st place match:Tyler Tatgenhorst Jeffersonville vs Cody Davidson Providence

Tatgenhorst sleepwalks through the tournament by fall

3rd place match: Jacob Mudd New Albany vs Ryan Dewitt Corydon

New Albany Shows its will to win 9-4

1st place Match: Jon Clark Jeffersonville vs Taylor Hoke New Albany

Clark still nursing the knee but pulls out a decison 8-3

3rd place match: Ramsey Traughber Floyd Central vs Ricky Aguirre Charlestown

Traughber Wins By Fall by pancake

As for the team race the sudden lineup change affects jeff but they still win and floyd a close second followed by charlestown

renegade, 125 martin hasnt been cutting hard all year round ive seen him take off his shirt to put on his singlet and he still has celulite, aka baby fat, no boost of energy there! hutchinson is too good for anyone at this weight he will beat duran by 4 at least and at 135 kessinger hasnt proven to be a sectional champion against any of these guys, 140 darien tatgenhorst is too young and unexperienced against newcomb! 145, moberly wont get beat by the NA kid he is 4-5! haha ;D newcomb and moberly will be a good finals match,160, golembeski totally shut off daughtrys offense and will do so again! 171, browner beating mcandrews because his top game is too good? you say the final score 2-1 how does mcandrews get the point from escaping or a stalling call? 189, mckinney and cook will be better than most expect, 215 and 285 jeff will ease through to victories!

renegade, 125 martin hasnt been cutting hard all year round ive seen him take off his shirt to put on his singlet and he still has celulite, aka baby fat, no boost of energy there! hutchinson is too good for anyone at this weight he will beat duran by 4 at least and at 135 kessinger hasnt proven to be a sectional champion against any of these guys, 140 darien tatgenhorst is too young and unexperienced against newcomb! 145, moberly wont get beat by the NA kid he is 4-5! haha  newcomb and moberly will be a good finals match,160, golembeski totally shut off daughtrys offense and will do so again! 171, browner beating mcandrews because his top game is too good? you say the final score 2-1 how does mcandrews get the point from escaping or a stalling call? 189, mckinney and cook will be better than most expect, 215 and 285 jeff will ease through to victories]

I mean he may not be cutting that hard, but 6 pounds makes a difference. Hutchinson is not too good. He was at 112 last year and has barely wrestled this year. He will get beat, not easily, but he will be beaten. And from my knowledge Kessinger has beaten everybody in our sectional except for May he lost 4-2. And he hasn't wrestled Falardo or Blackman.

Tatgenhorst has beaten good guys before and have had a few close ones against Armand. 145 idk the story. Hendricks is good I might add though. 171 The series is 1-1. We will See there. 189, Cook will pin. 215 YES. 285, Hoke lost 8-4 at Conference.

at 145 Rickman lost to Krulik of Martinsville Ranked #10. 7-2. He also lost to Waldroup ranked #13 from New Pal 7-5 which he should have gotten back points for. he lost to Moberly by 5 or 6. And I thought that was it. Because he lost 1 at conference. And only wrestle 3 times at our 5 way. He lost all 3. Which i think he lost to Indian Creek. So that's actually wrong. he is 4-4.

Guest renegade

the kid has been ineligible all year.. i dont care if his record is 2-2222 he whooped on hendricks last year .. i think he will get to finals

Jeffs 103 has seen the best in Indiana and MIchigan. Perry Meridians kid handled him and HOlt MIchigan did also. He has competed with the best and done very well. You will see saturday. I think he will win.

the kid has been ineligible all year.. i dont care if his record is 2-2222 he whooped on hendricks last year .. i think he will get to finals

You are a bit rediculous! if a kid is inelligible its probably a detriment to the team... i said probably maybe not... Last year is last year. be like the beatles and let it be!

Dim the lights, Get a soft seat, a warm drink, a tissue ( for those of you who are about to hear the truth), and make reservations for your ticket to regionals because thats how your gettin in "I sware to god it is!!" Coaches call your kids tell them to meet you at the end of the drive in the morning. Bring a couple long ropes and tie em off. Cause the only way the weight is coming off is to have them chase the bus all the way to school. 3 or 4 days without practice with no coach supervision I guarantee at least 3 dont make weight tommorrow. So with that said a few remarks on the last 20 pages of posts jboy please please please I beg you stop posting how tough your schedule is. Everybody in 3 states knows who you have wrestled this year wow anybody that brags about there schedule as much as you have generally gets a rude awaking come tournament time. You dont here Floyd or Providence bragging about their schedule. They go way North to wrestle wayabove the wrestlinggods and the hills to meet up with the region and not one of your list can hold a candle to anyteam you have wrestled. Tag is moving up I would have just let him ride cookie crisps coat tails to the house nowwho knows what will happen. Martin moving to 25 wow lets bump up to a weight class with TWO returning state qualifiers I guess every morning that long bus passes your house right up to wait for the other one. A sectional with no Coop, jenkkns, I rod, Alvey, Faulkenstuff, Nick da Stick, or Brent Kailen may not see the stand out wrestlers of years past, but there are a few weight classes to be interested in. 25, 30, 45, 52,, and 71. But the moment you have all been waiting for put the kids to bed and and put your emotions aside because these are the pics you will need to abide. Settle in and raise your glass cause I m breaking down every weight class.

103 Lahue is awalk finally clipp has a keeper if this dont grow he will be a top wrestler in Indiana for tne next four years

Little bo peep

Guy

Kelly

112My money is on the the money I want to see the mooney of old wrestling with some anger and intensity that is the kid that will win the big matches

Smith

119Stout no contest til Semistate

125 A stacked class could go a number of ways but this is how will end Hutchinson he dosent stop and Duran cant keep up

Duran

Tiny Tim should have stayed at 119 cause weigh ins tommorrow might be a 4 pound allowance

Emerson good kid but not goog enough for these three

130 Speedy may be the best pound for pound wrestler in this sectional and regional along with his teammate cookie crisp

Witt I ould put him at he the top but he has to make a statement first

Roddy Roddy jr

Walker

135 Blackman showed me alot last year at this time in the season I think he is the champ in this weight class

Falrdo

Maybe

Kessinger last time I checked this name carried alot of clout, but not this one quit tooting your own horn quitters usually dont make good champs...!

140 Is it Newcomb one or Newcomb 2 Coach K and Z dont be pulling no switchero on us....he is the champ

Hughes

Murph

Tic Tag

145I like MO here another Floyd boy that has something to prove

Newcomb 2

Lil Larry

Hendricks

152 Emerson is the spoiler

Dehlila

Bailey

160 GO GO

And the long lost Daughtery

171 Johhny Mac another Floyd boy with something to prove

Browner

189 Cookie Crisp

Cook

Cook

Cook the highest state placer finisher in this sectional

215 Tag wont be touched but in my opinion a questionable choice

Davidson

Last renegade aka wrestlingdummy,aka mudd215,aka journalist for the Indy Star aka the next new screen name to pop up that make ridiculous posts and asks dumb questions lets give renegade a big bohoo you moght want to get more than 5 bucks tickets are at least 10

BIG BOYS

Clark

Hoke

Traughber

There they are like em love em hate em debate em. The Floyd boys had a bad showing at HHC I promise that is one wrestling room I wouldnt want tohave been in the Monday after "I sware to God I wouldn't" You might haveseen the good cop/kick your butt cop that week. I refuse to crown a Sectional Champ it would be aganist my shady religon. Whoosier Daaddy, it could be banjo, but that wasnt the prom date!! Is the doctor going to be in the house will Whoosier Daddy make a showing I hope so wrestling just aint the same without em. "I Sware to gOD IT AINT!!!!" What about Whoosier your Brother I bet we will see him.

I know I have been a little quite this season but the fuzz is always checking my computer for some questionable usage. I cant leave the house without a esscort no unfortunatly not that one. So the pork is cooking and the "Q" is on now it is time for me to get gone. Less than 24 hours from now there be some new champs, seeds really dont matter and paper champs are a bust ,but in donniebaker s pics you can trust! In a nasty week  with no practice full of ice and snow, I got the ladies awaiting "MAn I Gotta GO!!!!!"

The coments and statements created and posted by donniebaker are in no way any reflction or direct image of the thought and ideals of the international pork association. The remarks and statements of donniebaker are that of this own ideas and personal opinions. Please any questions, coments, or concerns must be submitted in writing to our offices by no later than 4pm EST on Friday January 30.Please contact our personel director at donniebaker@internationalporkassociation.org.

**Due to inclimate weather the office will close immediatly following this post!**    "I Sware to God it WIll!!!!""""""

I Love You All............

125 is a stacked weight class but i see tim martin making it to the finials with duran,  should be a good match between them,i mean they wrestled each other alot last year and were always toe to toe, but i see the match in favor of martin

Jeff Sectional in the books. Congratulations to JEFF and all the coaches. IT was a good day of wrestling . I was impressed with Floyd Central, they really came to wrestle today. Floyd kids gave it all they had and made a good race of it. My hope is that Jeff can represent this areas sectional and possibly take the Team Regionals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.