Southern Indiana Athletic Conference **Brackets Posted**

rgray

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder who is goin to come away with the SIAC title as far as a team MD beat Castle in the dual but I think Castle could take the title if they get a lot of help from everyone else which they will

This is one crazy year for the SIAC.  The fact there are some REALLY strong individual performers from Evansville Harrison, North, Central, and Memorial adds some really interesting facets to this one.

Reitz is the real deal...

It's all going to boil down to who wrestles to their seeds as individuals, or more importantly who wrestles ABOVE their seed.  You will see some really great matches in wrestle backs in the SIAC this year that just may be the key!

103 Kuhn vs Nut

112 Brown vs Moody

119 Johns vs ?

125 Sulawske vs Rueger

130 Mauer vs Wolf

135 D Welch vs Weinzapfel

140 Simms vs C Welch

145 Zenthoefer vs Richard

152 Pettijohn vs Bitner

160  Easterling vs Ritter

171 Wedding vs Mann

189 Fentress vs ?

215 Robinson vs Sandwith

285 ?

103 nut kuhn & castle kid

112 Brown vs MD then moody

119 johns all by himself

125 sulawske castle kid and rueder

130 mauer wolfe if he moves up and castle

135 weinzapfelwelch

140 sims welch

145 zenthoefer richard

152 pettijohn bitner

160 md and castle

171 wedding

215 sandwith robinson

285 borkowske

Not sure why everyone is discounting MD at 112 since Brown got stuck by our JV. 125, Henderson will for sure be in the mix and I think will take it.

At 130, Maurer hasn't wreslted that weight yet so I'm not sure why everyone is picking him??

Not sure why everyone is discounting MD at 112 since Brown got stuck by our JV. 125, Henderson will for sure be in the mix and I think will take it.

At 130, Maurer hasn't wreslted that weight yet so I'm not sure why everyone is picking him??

Would that be the same "JV" 112 that wrestled in Cinci also? 

103 Kuhn vs Nut

112 Brown vs Moody

119 Johns vs ?

125 Sulawske vs Rueger

130 Mauer vs Wolf

135 D Welch vs Weinzapfel

140 Simms vs C Welch

145 Zenthoefer vs Richard

152 Pettijohn vs Bitner

160  Easterling vs Ritter

171 Wedding vs Mann

189 Fentress vs ?

215 Robinson vs Sandwith

285 ?

Plug Castle into the 130 mix - And for that fact 125 also, already beat North once this year.

189 will be Castle and Fentress I think.

285 - It will be a toss up with odds going to Memorial by a slim margin (odd to say for heavy weights!  LOL)

As always, this will come down to 3rds...Mater Dei can win it in the consolation brackets...Just my 2 cents.

Teams in finishing order ???

MD

Castle

Reitz

Memorial

Harrison

Central

North

Bosse

No offense to the Harrison faithful, but I am not sure they will finish in front of Central and North.  In all fairness I haven't seen Central yet this year, but North is not a bad team at all and Coach Crowe is doing a great job with them.

No offense to the Harrison faithful, but I am not sure they will finish in front of Central and North.   In all fairness I haven't seen Central yet this year, but North is not a bad team at all and Coach Crowe is doing a great job with them.

Harrisons kids are very good and a better individual team then dual team.  North has a few kids that no one knows that will make some noise at SIAC.  And there are only a few kids on that team that have improved from last year cause they wrestled all year long without that COACHING STAFF.

better predictons for each weight class are:

103: kuhn, md, hall, castle

112:brown, moody, md

119:Johns woth no challenge

125:Ruger, Sulawske, harrison

130:Castle, Reitz, MD

135:Castle,Reitz,MD

140: ?

145:Richard, MD, Harrison

152: Ritter, King

160:?

171:Wedding

189: Fentress

215:Sandwith

285: Borkowski

Team:

MD

Castle

Reitz

Memorial

North

Central

Harrison

Bosse

103: Kuhn - Nut

112: Moody - Brown

119: Johns -  Who wants it most

125: Ruegger - Sulawske - Henderson - this is going to be a good one

130: Weizapfel - King - Castle - Wetstine- another good one

135: Dehaven - A. Weinzapfel

140: Welch over Sims

145: Zenthoffer - Richards

152: Ritter - Pettijohn - little rivalry here

160: Easterling - Castle

171: Wedding - Castle - North - Lovelace

189: This is going to be up in the air.  Fentress has beaten Sandwith, Central, and Carlise but Carlise beat him by 1 up at Connersville. This is one of the most even weight classes.

215: Kercher - Robinson - Wimpleburg

285:  Another even weight class.  Its a toss up

There is going to be a lot of close matches and those are going to make the difference in the team score. 

what 5 or 6 wrestlers have harrison lost? they still won't beat reitz, mater dei, castle, or memorial.

You are right but they lost a lot in the first couple weeks and on their way back next week!! I never said they would beat any of those teams!!!

what 5 or 6 wrestlers have harrison lost? they still won't beat reitz, mater dei, castle, or memorial.

You are right but they lost a lot in the first couple weeks and on their way back next week!! I never said they would beat any of those teams!!!

okay. you didn't my bad. But what weight classes have they lost. I heard that Harrison wrestled their full varsity team at the ten team dual.

You heard wrong they lost 112, 119, 130,135, 152, 160,  and the second day their hwt did not wrestle either!!!

They will not beat those top 4 teams with them anyway but with everybody else filtering in I think they have a chance at beating the other few!!

You heard wrong they lost 112, 119, 130,135, 152, 160,  and the second day their hwt did not wrestle either!!!

They will not beat those top 4 teams with them anyway but with everybody else filtering in I think they have a chance at beating the other few!!

They still won't beat North. At least not this year. Next year from what I was told they have 6 juniors this year and atleast 3 that could make some noise.

the thing with harrison is they have about 6 sleepers that you dont know of and that is what it takes to get team points in an indivual tournament and if the whole team wrestles like they do in practice everyone should watch out the numbers might not be the same as everyone else with depth but the line up they have could make a lot of noise you just never know and it will be shocking

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.