Moorseville Holiday Classic **Brackets Posted**

Foreverwrestling

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Yorktown wrestling team would like to thank the tournament staff at Mooresville HS for hosting such a great event.  The tournament ran smoothly, the hospitality was great and the competition was awesome.  Congratulations to Castle for a job well done, and good luck to all of the teams who were there as we head into the second half of the season.

With regard to AJ's post, Yorktown does plan to return to the Mooresville Holiday Classic if there is still a spot for us. 

Coach McCormick

What a great couple of days of wrestling.  Being an alumni from Mooresville it was great to see Hacker, Juliano and Swigert, where did he come from.......WOW.  This was one of the best ran tournaments that I have ever been to. Great job Mooresville.  You could make this the biggest tournament during Christmas break in the state.....

I had the great pleasure of standing next to the coach that was filming all of Yorktowns' matches for two days and Mr. Mosier, though very intense, was a very class act just like his son Kyle.  Unfortunate for me  I got to see Kyle whip up on my nephew at Freestyle State last year even though my nephew threw him for a five and it didn't get counted.....

I wish Kyle and all of the Yorktown wrestlers all the best luck in the future until you come back to Mooresville next year....lol.....

Keep up the good work Hack, Joey, Jake and those Gibson boys.

See you guys at Regionals....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.