What happened to some of the characters from the board ?

groundhog

who or what ever happened to that guy from Norwell (or so I thought he was from Norwell) he had a crazy screen name and argued with everybody a few years back.....I remember his screen name tonight when I am asleep....

I'm still here lurking in the shadows but I get a little less computer time because of a 17 month old future State champ thats keeping me busy ( who I might add attended his first meet last night at CP). Maybe Y2 can give me a  job giving live reports at meets, he knows I'm really good at acturately reporting the out comes  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,  I haven't noticed any posts from LPD?  Anyone know what he's up to?  Lowell's got 3 undefeated wrestlers going into the Al Smith and I haven't heard any hype about these guys making some noise or anything.  I am starting to get worried.

royboy74,

To contact LPD096 have someone go to the Krispy Kreme at the Speedway in Lowell (approach with caution) and tell the Governor of Lowell to report to the scales, he may be a tenth of a pound over.

TheAncientElder (TAE)

The Imperial Potentate and Grand Poobah of Classless wrestling in Indiana.

I wear my Fez with pride.

www.theancientelder.net

royboy74,

To contact LPD096 have someone go to the Krispy Kreme at the Speedway in Lowell (approach with caution) and tell the Governor of Lowell to report to the scales, he may be a tenth of a pound over.

TheAncientElder (TAE)

The Imperial Potentate and Grand Poobah of Classless wrestling in Indiana.

I wear my Fez with pride.

www.theancientelder.net

I think I saw ole LPD at Casey da otter day / doughnut in hand with a capacino in da otter. I am surprised dat da big is not pumpin up his boys.  From what my partners are tellin me his little guy is quiet da tazmanin devil !! I hear he is tearin up dis year/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.