Traicoff results

ontherise219

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harper...."hurt" couldn't wrestle Cashe...

wrestled next match against Cathedral.

couldnt handle cashe?

just a thought

There are many reasons that are possible to why this happened.  I really highly doubt a 3X champ is going to go up to his coach and tell him he's scared of wrestling someone.  Maybe they figured he needed a warm up match for the Crown Point match, because they would need him during that dual.

You know I am sick of the Harper bashing.... people saying he is avoiding Cashe, people saying he isn't that good blah blah blah.... For those saying he aoided cashe maybe it wasn't his choice, ya know at team duals it is really all up to the coach, we know nothing about what went on so stop trying to start stuff.

Besides they had i believe they had their chance to face last year at Al Smith when cashe moved around to harper's weight class... i forget if they did go against eachother, but Harper did win that tourney which means he did finish ahead of cashe

You know I am sick of the Harper bashing.... people saying he is avoiding Cashe, people saying he isn't that good blah blah blah.... For those saying he aoided cashe maybe it wasn't his choice, ya know at team duals it is really all up to the coach, we know nothing about what went on so stop trying to start stuff.

Besides they had i believe they had their chance to face last year at Al Smith when cashe moved around to harper's weight class... i forget if they did go against eachother, but Harper did win that tourney which means he did finish ahead of cashe

Harper beat Cashe twice last year, once at the Traicoff and pinned him at the Al Smith.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.