New Castle semi state rankings

Thornton

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll most likely drop back down like he did last year.  Fountain Central should send quite a few coming from the Crawfordsville sectional.  It will be between them and South Vermillion for who takes the sectional title, but look for FC to come out on top.

Thanks lsk....is that just an opinion or good info? I know hodges wrestled up at folksyle nats and won. I thought that is where he would stay. I was surprised at the start of the season to see him back down at 189.

Josh Julien 112 Lebanon pinned Royteck of Cathedral Tuesday night in overtime. Score was 2-2 prior to pin.

Roytek was very dehydrated and puking during the match. I believe they even took him to the hospital to get his fluids back. I not giving excuses but if they wrestled again the score will be very different.

I have a question and Im not trying to be rude, its an honest question as I dont get much info from the area.....who has 103 Cambell from New Castle beat to be c0nsidered a favorite over Phillips of Union County? 

I know Phillips has beaten #1 Kuhn by Fall, #10 Harvey 5-4  and #12 Todd by fall  and since beat the #10 Harvey 6-2,

listed they have Cambell beating #15 Petrov and then the #10 112 from Rushville Stewart that I have seen wrestle and just in my opinion I believe Phillips would handle fairly well. 

Im unaware of what Mr Cambell has done to this point, I dont know what he has done in Freestyle or Greco during the summer....Im just looking for info to be able to make a better more informed decision.  I simply dont know anything about Mr Cambell to do that just yet, he may be the better man, I just dont have anything to base that on.

Im just curious as to what others reasons are for having him above Phillips.

Coach A

I have a question and Im not trying to be rude, its an honest question as I dont get much info from the area.....who has 103 Cambell from New Castle beat to be c0nsidered a favorite over Phillips of Union County? 

I know Phillips has beaten #1 Kuhn by Fall, #10 Harvey 5-4  and #12 Todd by fall  and since beat the #10 Harvey 6-2,

listed they have Cambell beating #15 Petrov and then the #10 112 from Rushville Stewart that I have seen wrestle and just in my opinion I believe Phillips would handle fairly well. 

Im unaware of what Mr Cambell has done to this point, I dont know what he has done in Freestyle or Greco during the summer....Im just looking for info to be able to make a better more informed decision.  I simply dont know anything about Mr Cambell to do that just yet, he may be the better man, I just dont have anything to base that on.

Im just curious as to what others reasons are for having him above Phillips.

Coach A

Why does it matter so much if someone is ranked number one or two. They are both studs just put it that way.

I think josh julien of lebanon is a stud he is 18-2 with 15 pins he can be a spoiler and was only six seconds away from state last year and has already pinned Blake Roytek and JB Cremer this year.

He is tough.  He also pinned Rieker who beat Colon the other night.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.