Who's the top 125lb in the state?

jwkwrestler12

I'm just saying although my pick is biased for obvious reasons don't sleep on Anthony.  Gave Weinzy his first loss last year, then beat Rackley Friday night 9-2.  Alot of people counted him out last year, and he finished with a 4th place finish.  I guess he'll just have to prove himself again this year.  I guess it's better to go under the radar.

Cashe "MONEY" Quiroga.

I'd say a toss up between Cashe and Wright -Harper either doesn't wrestle wide open often enough or people don't wrestle him -but even with 3 titles I have him ranked 3rd at 125 -

Is that Belmear from TriWest Steve's son ? Steve , this is Herbp from fulton -if you're out there holler at me.

Guest justafan52

Until one of these guys beats Josh he has got to be considered the top wrestler.  For 3 years people have said he was going to get beat and it has not happened.  I dont see it happening this year either.

what do you mean it has not happened? If i remember correctly he has been beaten. And i wouldn't be surprised it happens again this year

Until one of these guys beats Josh he has got to be considered the top wrestler.  For 3 years people have said he was going to get beat and it has not happened.  I dont see it happening this year either.

what do you mean it has not happened? If i remember correctly he has been beaten. And i wouldn't be surprised it happens again this year

I think he was refering to the State Tournement .

I think he was refering to the State Tournement .

That is exactly what I was refering to. 

Harper is still the top guy. 3 time champ. enough said. Regardless of his style. I think Will Sheets is a sleeper. I was impressed with him at state last year and him and March had some close matches. Do I think he's gonna win state? No !Or the top 125  ? No ! But this is the weight he's is use to. I think he would be able to handle Wright or Eppert ! Not harper though ! His style is very defensive and tough to figure out (It would remind me of his matches with March)! Tsirtsis I'm not sure about though cause in all honesty I haven't seen him wrestle, But I hear he's good, has a good brother ! Cashe though I don't think he could take ! That guy seems vicious, a very technical wrestler ! Mishawka invitational well see how he does considering if Harper stays a 125 and Cashe is there ! Anything can happen on any givin day,everyone on here has that capability, but this weight class should be an awesome class to watch at state if everyone remains in this weight class !

Until someone beats him Harper has got to be the #1 ranked kid. I dont know enough about Tsirtsis, other then what I read on here, so I would put him 4th for that reason. As for Cashe, and Brandon, both are outstanding wrestlers. I would give the edge to Cashe just because he is a senior, but this is a bout that I would enjoy being there to see. Both have hugh gas tanks, and I enjoy watching their aggressive attacking style. This could be a 1-0 match, or a 20-19 match. Either way, I would expect that if they wrestle 10 times, in my opinion Cashe would win atleast 6 of them. But you know what they say about opinions.

1- Harper

2- Quiroga

3- Wright

4- Tsirtsis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.