How did you get your screenname?

Y2CJ41

Well, I joined the Army in 2000 and served tours in Afghanistan and Iraq.  Got medically (honorably) discharged for injuring my shoulder in Iraq.  This makes me and Army Vet and I was born in 1980 hence the 80.  All together it makes ArmyVet80.  lol.  Pretty plain I guess but that's how I got it. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I joined the Army in 2000 and served tours in Afghanistan and Iraq.  Got medically (honorably) discharged for injuring my shoulder in Iraq.  This makes me and Army Vet and I was born in 1980 hence the 80.  All together it makes ArmyVet80.  lol.   Pretty plain I guess but that's how I got it. 

Deserved quoting. Thank you for serving us ArmyVet! What happened to your shoulder and how is it now?

ff

Well, I joined the Army in 2000 and served tours in Afghanistan and Iraq.  Got medically (honorably) discharged for injuring my shoulder in Iraq.  This makes me and Army Vet and I was born in 1980 hence the 80.  All together it makes ArmyVet80.  lol.   Pretty plain I guess but that's how I got it. 

you just got a "wahoo", dude.  thankyou for your service and sacrifice.

FF and D-train..  Thanks.  I just did what my family has been doing since who knows when..  I come from a military family. 

My shoulder is good now.  I have a completely surgically repaired shoulder.  It's fun going through metal detectors at the airport and setting them off.  I flew to a wedding in Houston, TX back in Oct. and the 3 screws they put in my shoulder made the metal detector go off.  They pulled me out of line and did the wand thing.  I told them as soon as it was my turn to walk through that I had screws in there and they still help up the line after I walked through twice and they did the wand thing.  I kinda felt bad for my fiance.  She was really embarrassed.  lol

Guest jacobmuddna215

well.. you see. i have a problem with keeping my mouth shut... ??? and last year i created a big mock charachter on here called indystarreporter and wrestlingdummy... i talked a huge game of irod and the thing off of the Fantastic 4  aka jt jenkins whose famous line is  "its clobberin time" because they were my teamates i thought it was funny...haha... and turns out they didnt like that very much.. so.. i decided to keep my mouth shut this year :-X and avoid any confusion about whos posting what about new albany wrestlers..

there you get the name jacobmuddna215(jv)

• 2 months later...

First and middle initial along with last name.  I felt no need to hide behind a screen name.  I actually like some of the originality that is present in a lot of the names on the board (oh, how I loved the who are you thread), and I certainly do not want to suggest that all or even most are hiding behind a name.  Many identities are known despite the name chosen, but we all know that some do like to hide and post things that are not in the best of taste.  However, most are fair.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.