How did you get your screenname?

Y2CJ41

Since I get asked this quite frequently, I will finally post the story behind my name.  Feel free to add the story behind your name.

Back in college my nickname was Crazy Joe or CJ for short.  It was because, believe it or not, I was really quiet and everyone would say I would go crazy some day.  So one day after practice a bunch of people were hanging out in the locker room talking about Y2K and how the world was going to end.  Quickly thinking, I stated, "you shouldn't be afraid of Y2K, you should be afraid of Y2CJ."  My original name on the old EzBoard was Y2CJ until I forgot the password and then added the 41, which was my weight class in college(141). 

There you have it!  I also love when people try to find me they state Y2XXX, with the XXX replaced with all 28 letters of the alphabet. :)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine came from a nickname I had on the GOLF team when I was a freshman in high school.  They said I looked like this one guy on the team and they nicknamed him vito, so then they started calling me littlevito.  So I figured it would be a good alias on the discussion board, but then my senior year in high school I started signing my named at the bottom of my replies, but I have still just kept the screenname.

My first name is Alan and my middle name is James.

My mother named me, and my father was not a big fan of the name so he called me AJ from the get go.  It stuck!

When I was a young maggot squirmin around in a opposum carcus I was quite a bit fearful of the world and all it had to offer. As I grew bigger eating the rotting flesh of that carcus, my brothers and sisters were always commenting on how I seemed to have natural leadership abilities but I told them to buzz off. As we consumed the rotten flesh it became apparent that it would be gone before we would become adults. It was then when I noticed the sweet smell of a freshly laid cow pie...ummm  ummm I thought. It was about 4 feet away(an eternity for a maggot) but I was determined to get to that sweet turd. My brothers and sisters followed as I led the caravan to the promised land. Needless to say we reached our goal and later as we turned into our winged counterpart my fellow flies bestowed the name "fearless fly" upon me.

ff

i just really love this guy

20050413_fabio.jpg

no in all serious ness its cause i LOVE this guy

DSC00014.jpg

He has coached me for the last 7-8 years and i know i would be no where with out him helping me all those years so yes you can all know Fabio jr. is because Fabian Chavez is like my second Dad

Well i graduated high school weighing around 210, even though i wrestled heavyweight my senior year.  So i went away to college and put on a few pounds.  Over christmas break my freshman year i went to watch my old school at the ECIC, and my high school coach said it looked like i put on a few pounds and i needed to start working out again, and out of the crowd one of the parents of a wrestler on the team said, "yeah, and those 12oz curls don't count." 

I got mine at my first greco meet in high school.  I was the big bad freshman watching all of my teammates getting tossed on their backs and pinned and I would go running up to them saying "you're outta there, Roy!"  with a grin on my face and my thumb pointing towards the door.  So I am getting ready to wrestle my first greco match and it turns out I draw this kid from this strange sounding club, the Harvey Twisters.  I got tossed in like 15 seconds and pinned.  Needless to say, plenty of my teammates were eager to greet me with a "you're outta there, Roy!"  The name somehow stuck with me and evolved to Royboy.  I added the 74 because I was born in '74. 

I got mine for my ability vocally advise a hesitant referee that my son had just score two points !

TWOOOO,

I am not too keen on how you came up with your screen name HOWEVER, I did give you a wahoo for having a picture on your profile of the greatest college football coach who ever lived!

I got mine for my ability vocally advise a hesitant referee that my son had just score two points !

TWOOOO,

I am not too keen on how you came up with your screen name HOWEVER, I did give you a wahoo for having a picture on your profile of the greatest college football coach who ever lived!

Imagine you are out there on the mat officiating, and there is that one voice in the crowd that sticks out yelling twoooooooo when it is close to a takedown, and really drags out the O in it.  That is how Twoooo came up with the screenname.

Backstory:

My son was all of 60 lbs as a fifth grader on his Jr. Football team, where the average size looked to be about 120 - and the largest kid was 180!  As the smallest kid on the team, he was dubbed "Weeman".  That name has stuck - even though he has finally grown to be a huge 112 pounder as a Sophomore!  :D 

Some of his friends started calling me Weemom about three years ago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.