Evansville SS Rankings 1-02-09

TripleB

of course Jboy you say he'll go to conseco, hes your SON! haha whatd you think of murphy winnin sectionals as a 5 seed Nuts right!

Murph you need to relax. I know u r crabride. I knew you would do well in the sectional. I saw your match with Hughes from Providence.  YOu will never make that mistake again.  Do u think Tyler will lose? Maybe so. He did well in the Team Regionals beating 2 sectional champs.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Crabride I was upset because all the good wrestlers were on one side of the bracket. I knew already that Murphy or Darien (when he wants to show up) were the best wrestlers. I knew that Newcombe had about 6 matches all year and ducked us when we went head to head. That was my complaint. I knew and argued that Murph could beat Hughes anyday. I call it like I see it. It was no surprise to me that Murph won at sectional. I pick him to win Regional

Guest Ahmed Johnson

alex white and ethan raley are two studs out of this semi state that i love watching hopefully we see both on the podium at conseco  8)

This will be a great semi-state, can't wait til next sat!!!!

Settle Down There Grand Master Nut!   Don't want to false start!   ;-)

Good Luck to Nut!

going to be a hell of a day for some good kids

I'm calm, just can't wait!!!

Whos gonna win at 215...eville reitz or jasper....and then bloomingoton south or greencastle.

Jasper will probably take out wimpleberg. Jasper is usually able to produce some good wrestlers. As for the other two Bloomington South is looking strong but with 15 losses on the season Greencastle is looking to be taking that match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.