Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings *2/3*

Y2CJ41

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont hate you Ko-Ko and i really dont know what got you the Ko-Ko gone. I wasnt talking about any one person. I was just stating that you really wouldn't want to make Y2 mad.

P.S. Y2 dont quit the rankings, i live in St. Louis now and those rankings are one of the was i get my wrestling fix.

The rankings won't be updated any more.  We'll let the chips fall as they go and see how good the rankings are.

Will you enter the rankings in the pick'em contest this year?

just my opinion but it looked like there was a count when theurer hit peterson roll during 140 match  with martin.  curious to see how the jay county wrestler does @ semi-state.  in the loss he might have better bracket than rs kid.  ehr from sa really stepped it up from sectional meet.  can anybody touch chalfant ???  would love to match him with baker.  technique vs. pure power.  yorktown has me eating a little crow.  thought they were sub-par vs. bellmont @ team regional.  individual regional they come up with 5 champs and 10 sem-state qualifiers.  nice job trent and the tiger team.

After seeing the kids that didn't make it, does anybody know what happened with Larocque of Whitko or whatever his name is? I heard a few stories on Saturday but does anybody know the true reason?

Larocque is out due to disciplinary reasons and thats what we will leave it at.

Alright, wow thanks though. I heard other stupid things that weren't even close to that but thanks for the clarification.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.