If you find TheIndianaMat.com Message Boards helpful or interesting, then you know how important it is to keep the boards clean and accurate. Please only post messages that are genuine questions or attempts to share knowledge.
In order to ensure that the boards are as helpful and enjoyable as possible to as many people as possible, we have established the following rules for the boards. No message may
1. Contain, promote, or link to sexually explicit or violent material.
2. Promote, depict, or link to material that promotes or depicts discrimination based on race, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or age;
3. Contain unlawful material, including but not limited to materials that may violate another's intellectual property rights, or links to a site that contains such material;
4. Contain information regarding or promoting illegal activity, or linking to a site that provides such information;
Contains spam, pyramid schemes, or other unrelated advertising material; or
5. Is considered by us to be obscene, excessively violent, threatening, harassing or otherwise objectionable; or
Is deemed by us to be unsuitable for any other reason.
6. If we decide that a post is unacceptable, we will remove the post. Depending on the severity of the post or the past history of the user who made the post, we may rescind that user's membership.
7. Advertising for goods and services will only be allowed by our paid sponsors.
8. Topics and discussions need to be in their proper forum. Repeated failure to follow this could result in permanent restriction on posting on this forum.
Since we can't have a rule to cover everything, this is the rule to, well, cover everything. This is a public board, so act like you would if you were in a public place.These issues are left to the discretion of individual moderators, but may include any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, discussion of alleged felonies and misdemeanors, misleading, spammy, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, sexist, obscene, racist, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense. Asking for or offering any of the material listed above is also out not permitted.
Thank you for helping to maintain the quality of our boards.
-- The IndianaMat.com Team